THE Most Successful Suicide Prevention Program EVER!
Portugal - 35 minute drive from Faro Airport
(we will have a driver pick you up and return you when you've completed the program)
(If this is you... You MUST contact Carrie Kohan and The ARC - TODAY!)
"I took two planes and rented a car to drive an additional 4 hours each way to meet and work with Carrie Kohan in Mount Shasta, California. She came highly recommended and I 'm grateful to have found her!
The ARC (Artist Retreat Center)
also offers a Suicide Release Program Centre.
Write Us ASAP!
Attend 'The ARC' and the
Addiction Release Centre (ARC) Program
Schedule an interview Here!
Suicide, Addiction, Grief Reversal!
What is included:
• Private, Bright, Lovely Room
• Personal Driver - Portugal Airport Transfers to and from Faro Airport or Albufeira Train Station (from Lisbon)
• Private, yet Supervised Accommodations at the Villa Heaven Retreat Centre
• 3 vegetarian meals and 3 snacks per day
• Healthy Clean Non-Alcohol Refreshments
• Daily Walks, Stretching and Meditation with Carrie Kohan and her Team
• Journal, pen, markers, music - all supplies needed
• 20 Days Intensive 8 - 10 hour Group Counselling
• 10 Days Intensive 1-3 hours Private Counselling
• Lights out early / Sleep in and Rest if needed.
What is required of you to begin:
• Approval from your physician (mental and physical competency to travel and attend 'the ARC Program'
• Attend Interview - Carrie will ONLY work with those who are 100% motivated to change!
(This Program is ideal for those who have hit rock bottom and know that this is their last resort! Who feel they HAVE no other choice BUT to change!)
• An understanding that Carrie will Not waste your time, and expects that you will Not waste hers
• Commitment to Follow through with exercises (all are safe and uplifting - there is NO use of shaming, blaming or belittling in your sessions with Carrie Kohan! You will experience an Up-Lifting Environment that is Compassionate, Loving and is all about growing your Spirit within. Carrie believes that most addicts are highly Spiritual People who are afraid of who they truly are and what they can achieve, and they choose addictions to mask their pain or face their gifts)
• After Carrie's two deaths - she shares with those transforming, her ability to connect with their Highest State of Consciousness.
• Kohan asks that you come to the table with a desire to live a Balanced Life, with a Higher State of Faith and Trust. (This is a Spiritually-based program - not Religious) If or when you attend - you will benefit fully from having an Open Mind, Heart and Soul to your Spiritual Possibilities and Angelic Support Systems.
• You'll need to sign in advance a Contractual Agreement and Term and Conditions Agreement prior to payment. The Agreements will include Financial Penalties of losing your initial investment / deposit if you return to addictive lifestyle within your first year of graduating. Our intention is for you to leave the ARC a new person, with all the tools needed to live the beautiful, healthy life you have been given to live!
• Payment in full must be made prior to beginning your Program. (Inquire about payment plans during your application session with Carrie Kohan or Team Members.
• Deposit and/or Payment in Full are Non Refundable. This is a fully committed Program on both sides. Once you are approved to attend, everything is set in place to meet your individual needs.
After completing your initial Intensive 30 Day Program, we encourage Participants to stay with us for an additional month up to a maximum 3 months stay combined.
Here you'll explore a new way of living! A vegetarian based, healthy, balanced lifestyle! The monthly rate does includes food, refreshments, exercise and daily group support sessions with Carrie Kohan and her Team.
Once you've completed your Intensive Program, you're free to explore the countryside, beaches, and even walk daily in the town of Albufeira (30 - 45 min walk).
Register here to apply an interview with Carrie Kohan - to see if this is a fit for you...
The Cost of Rehab vs. the Cost of Addiction
Investing in rehab and potentially going into debt for it can be daunting, but when you break out the numbers, rehab proves to be the most cost-effective option.
Cost of Substance Abuse: Addiction is expensive. The substance alone can bankrupt you (you can use this calculator to estimate your own cost). For example, an alcoholic who drinks every day could easily spend at least $3,000 in a year on drinks alone. A ten-year addiction could cost $30,000 in drinks alone. The cost of drugs is harder to pin down, but it’s generally much higher.
Cost of Lost Income: On top of that, addiction often comes with workplace problems and even criminal fines. Most states allow workplaces to test for drugs after a workplace accident. Even if an accident doesn’t happen, addiction tends to make it difficult to be productive at work, making advancement unlikely.
Cost of Health Problems: Alcoholism is notoriously bad on the liver, but both alcohol and drugs like heroin, meth, and cocaine can cause a host of other problems throughout the body. Medical bills and criminal charges can add up quickly, especially after an accident on the road. Almost 40% of all traffic fatalities are alcohol-related.
In the long run, addiction is terribly expensive. Rehab can put an end to those expenses and ultimately save money.
The ARC's Suicide Recovery Program is €30,000.00/mo
(Not including the sliding scale €10 - €200k - 1 year insurance investment.